My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I HAVE 5 KID10 GRANDKIDS,2 DOGS,1 and 2 LOUD PARAKEETS. I MISS THE 60'S AND THE 70'S,LOVE TO TAKE PICTURES OF MY FAMILY,,THEY ARE SO BURNED OUT ON ME AND MY CAMERA. ITS SUCH A RELIEF WHEN MY BATTERIES GO DEAD.My dream is to run away and work in a little book store in Ireland and live in a little stone cottage with a few cats and watch the sea.

Saturday, July 10, 2010

um, facebook took over my life




I'm takin it back. Really. I miss it here. Need to post pics of the family and oh my, Bella is almost a year old. How can that be?

3 Comments:

Blogger CrystalChick said...

OH Debi, how I know about FB!!! It's really fun there, but I do miss my blog too so I've slowly started posting again. Of course since we see each other at both places some of the happenings and pictures will overlap but, hey, I sure don't mind seeing your beautiful family. Nice pics!

6:18 PM  
Blogger Biddie said...

I know what you mean about facebook! I spend way too much time there.
I love the pic of Bella is the hat. I can't believe that she is almost a year old!

4:50 PM  
Blogger Jane said...

Hi Debi! I've missed you. I never did get in to FB very much. But I hear from others who get sucked in very easily. I have a FB account but barely go there. The baby is just gorgeous!!!

4:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home