My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I HAVE 5 KID10 GRANDKIDS,2 DOGS,1 and 2 LOUD PARAKEETS. I MISS THE 60'S AND THE 70'S,LOVE TO TAKE PICTURES OF MY FAMILY,,THEY ARE SO BURNED OUT ON ME AND MY CAMERA. ITS SUCH A RELIEF WHEN MY BATTERIES GO DEAD.My dream is to run away and work in a little book store in Ireland and live in a little stone cottage with a few cats and watch the sea.

Saturday, April 10, 2010

Spring is Here

I am taking back the yard from my husband. His trash has taken over. Just talking about it with the kids makes me burst into tears. I think I will actually take a few pics and just let you see for yourselves. I used to take it back every year until my back problems began a few years ago. My dad used to come once a year and Joe had to clean up before each visit. My dad passed away 4 years ago and since then it's been piling up. I am cleaning the back porch today so I can at least hang laundry without getting into a fight with him. I will attack the front porch soon too. Yippie for me!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good for you, Deb! I know exactly how you feel...our garage is the same way. I use to know where every single thing was. Now I can't even get to the shelves to look. That's where I spent my day yesterday and just scratched the surface.

6:45 AM  
Blogger Biddie said...

I need to take my bedroom back. Too much crap and only half of it is mine..
Miss you, btw. I will have to call you soon.
Hugs x

5:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home