My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I HAVE 5 KID10 GRANDKIDS,2 DOGS,1 and 2 LOUD PARAKEETS. I MISS THE 60'S AND THE 70'S,LOVE TO TAKE PICTURES OF MY FAMILY,,THEY ARE SO BURNED OUT ON ME AND MY CAMERA. ITS SUCH A RELIEF WHEN MY BATTERIES GO DEAD.My dream is to run away and work in a little book store in Ireland and live in a little stone cottage with a few cats and watch the sea.

Thursday, September 06, 2007

I'm Only Happy When it Rains



Woke up to a dark and dreary rainy morning and we all loved it. Okay, not all. The 3 dogs, Manny Moe and Jack, didn't think it was funny when they burst out the door ready to find their favorite pee spot and found the ground already very soaked. After the Duke dog pooping thing last year at this very time, no dogs are walking on my new rug with wet or muddy paws. This is a job for my husband cuz he's the big Daddy Dog. He had to inspect each paw before I allowed them back in. Until we aquired the 3 legged dummy dog(goes by name of Charley Marely, Bubba, Laska, Puppa as we could never agree on a name and each had a nick name we decided we were keeping) it was no biggy when it rained. Unfortunately Bubba must have sustained a slight head injury when he was hit and lost his leg. he just doesn't seem to learn the house rules. Don't stand on your very long and strong hind legs and eat off the table, pick food off the stove such as entire loaves of bread ect. Do not eat one of all of Cadys shoes, eat the front out of Cadys new school shirts, and his favorite, eating Cadys underwear after he digs them out of the laundry. So when the weather is bad or we are gone he has to spend his time in dog storage. Sitting in his kennel. I hate making him go there but the dog is safer there. I have spared his life only because you have no idea how hard it is to look at this pitiful thing on 3 legs and spank him. He falls over. The rain has let up and Duke ,Bubba and Jack(actual name and wasn't I clever naming a Jack Russell, Jack?)are all out mudding up so they can come back inside.

3 Comments:

Blogger Biddie said...

Cute little puppers... I think that we have a brain damaged doggie, too. They are so cute.
My (other) sister had a dog that ate underwear and jeans, but only expensive designer jeans. If they cost under $150, he wasn't interested.
How goes it with the neighbours and their roving dogs?

8:15 PM  
Blogger Molly said...

Dogs...you've gotta love 'em.

12:14 PM  
Blogger Biddie said...

Come back. Please! Thinking of you...

8:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home