My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I HAVE 5 KID10 GRANDKIDS,2 DOGS,1 and 2 LOUD PARAKEETS. I MISS THE 60'S AND THE 70'S,LOVE TO TAKE PICTURES OF MY FAMILY,,THEY ARE SO BURNED OUT ON ME AND MY CAMERA. ITS SUCH A RELIEF WHEN MY BATTERIES GO DEAD.My dream is to run away and work in a little book store in Ireland and live in a little stone cottage with a few cats and watch the sea.

Monday, January 01, 2007

2007,I Find It Hard Too Believe



What a fun night we had. Joe and I made about 30 eggrolls and took them to our daughter Heathers house. We ate like pigs cuz it seems to be what we do best. Jalapeno poppers,eggrolls,queso,bread with fresh roasted garlic,beer,tequila rose,margaritas and wine coolers.OINK! We played darts and boy do I suck at that game.I don't think there can be any skill at that game anyhow. But I still sucked. Although I did make 3 bulls eyes. After pigging and darting we watched Chris Rock and I nearly choked to death on popcorn.That man is funny and he just is.Then we moved on to Dave Chappell. More funny and more choking. I cannot drink and laugh. But I sure as hell gave it a try. At midnight we went out back and Jimmy(son-in-law) shot off some big fireworks,they fell over and just missed taking him out. I was just drunk enough to think it was pretty funny instead of freaking out.I love not worrying for a change.We all toasted with a glass of champagne and then we called a cab to take us home. What a treat of a ride that was. Our strange woman driver had a BIG sign that read NO SMOKING in her cab,even if we were smokers we would only have needed to inhale to get our fair share of nicotine.Yuck.What a buzz kill. We live out of town. It's about a 14 minute drive to Heathers house. Our cab driver drove 65 almost all the way to our house.Speed limit being 35 and 45 the entire way. We made it home in just a few quick minutes. I did mention that she may want to slow down as 55 would be too fast to make the turn to our house. She didn't seem to notice her driving was awful.And here we are home again. Everyone is asleep but I am here blogging.I have no freakin clue why I am not asleep. I need ta go to bed. I hope everyone had a nice night even if you just stayed home and played cards or went to bed early.POsting pics of our night. good Nite folks,,yes,I am a bit hazy. Not getting up in the morning. Turning off the phone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home