My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I HAVE 5 KID10 GRANDKIDS,2 DOGS,1 and 2 LOUD PARAKEETS. I MISS THE 60'S AND THE 70'S,LOVE TO TAKE PICTURES OF MY FAMILY,,THEY ARE SO BURNED OUT ON ME AND MY CAMERA. ITS SUCH A RELIEF WHEN MY BATTERIES GO DEAD.My dream is to run away and work in a little book store in Ireland and live in a little stone cottage with a few cats and watch the sea.

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

I Voted,


Well I have to say I am proud of Joe and I for getting out there. I sorta blew it when I quized him about who he voted for and he didn't vote a straight party ticket.I acted like my Dad. Okay Joe,I'm sorry. I forgot it is a free country. I'm such a bossy bitch sometimes. Now on to the really big news, BRITNEY IS DIVORCING KFED.no, I am not a fan of her music,I just can't stand him. This gives you much insight into my life or lack there of. I am addicted to reading that rag "Perez Hilton". What the hell is wrong with me? Oh hell, whatever it is it's been that way forever so who cares?

3 Comments:

Blogger gawilli said...

Is that a sticker for voting? Cool beans! This is probably silly, but I always get a thrill from voting. In our state we now have to show a picture ID, either a driver's license or an ID from the license bureau in order to vote. I even had to write down my license number next to my name. Very irritating, but I do it with a vengence - they can't take that away from me! It really paid off big time - Democrats to back some of the power. We needed that terribly. There needs to be some checks and balances.

6:48 PM  
Blogger debi said...

You are so right. I am excited about how things are turning out. I am a person who never trusts change. Not anymore!

11:47 AM  
Blogger Molly said...

Oh dear, I have not been keeping up Britney is divorcing Kevin Fed when did that happen? But, you voted and got a sticker too.

5:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home